TG200 is a combined Quad-Band GSM / GPRS / EDGE, TD-SCDMA and CMMB IP Solution. The solution is optimized for integration as part of 3rd party SOC chip. It includes Modem, L1 software and protocol stack and can be interfaced to several RF chips. The TG200 small area and low power consumption make it an ideal solution for handheld mobile device.
The solution includes two main components:
- Protocol Stack: The PS software can be implemented on dedicated processor or integrated together with customer software on a shared processor.
- Modem: The modem is implemented on top of ASOCS world renowned ModemX® configurable baseband processor. The modem interfaces with the protocol stack through L1. The customer can use RF chipset and interface to the modem by using ModemX® programmable RF interface (RCU). DigRF and digital I/Q interfaces are supported as well.
- Quad band GSM/GPRS EDGE 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3GPP Release 4
- GPRS/EGPRS multi-slot class 12
- Mobile station class B
- GPRS max 85.6Kbps
- EDGE: Uplink or downlink max 236.8Kbps
- Coding scheme CS1~4 MCS1~9
- Comprehensive AT command I/F, for user equipment and data terminal equipment
- 3GPP 27.005, 27.007, 27.010
- TD-SCDMA 1.28 Mc/s mode
- Release 6 compatible
- Downlink: Class 13 up to 2.8Mbps
- Uplink: Class 13 up to 2.2Mbps
- Compliant with SARFT Standard GY/T 220.7
- Synthesizable Verilog RTL files
- Simulation test bench
- Protocol Stack
- L1 Control (Modem & RF Control layer)
- Modem firmware to be loaded into TG200
- Reference C-model (fixed & floating-point) - OPTIONAL